Address: 101 Sunrise Drive
City: Key Biscayne
Price range: $1,785,000 – $1,940,000
Developer: R.E.A.C. and Oscar Segall
101 Key Biscayne is a luxury boutique building in the Village of Key Biscayne, featuring 11 elite residences. The development is just minutes away from the Key Biscayne Beach. The construction of 101 Key Biscayne is planned to be complete in the end of 2014.
Key Biscayne is a beautiful oasis of green under the South Florida’s sun. Key Biscayne has a modern infrastructure, including fine dining, luxury houses, brand shops, an excellent school, world-class tennis courts, as well as Crandon Golf Key Biscayne – a championship 18-hole golf course. Picturesque mangroves, lush tropical vegetation, amazing white sand beaches – Key Biscayne is a true tropical paradise, with one of the highest per capita incomes in the United States. It is home to a number of internationally famous artists, sport figures, politicians.
Key Biscayne is within a short drive to Miami’s most famous places of interest, restaurants, shopping centers, night clubs, museums, galleries. The Miami Seaquarium, American Airlines Arena, Bayside Marketplace, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, South Beach are in close proximity of Key Biscayne. There are a number of attractions on Key Biscayne as well, including Crandon Park Beach, Cape Florida Lighthouse, Crandon Park Tennis Center.
- Project address: 101 Sunrise Drive, Key Biscayne, Florida
- Municipality: Village of Key Biscayne
- Developers: R.E.A.C.
- Architect: Gabriel Lopez Architect, PA
- Number of stories: 5
- Number of units: 11
- Size of units: 1,848 – 1,949 square feet
- Floor plans: two, three and three suites + den, two and one half bath, three and one half baths
- Price range: $1,895,000 – $1,995,000
- Rooftop club
- 90′ twolane lap pool
- Oversized sunset deck
- Barbacue facility
- Yoga center
- Rooftop club
- Service locker room with showers at ground floor
- Secured beach access
- Plug-ins for hybrid and electric golf carts
- Ornare kitchens with upgrades available
- Top-of-the-line Miele appliances
- Elegant Italian style bathroom cabinetry
- 10’6” interior ceilings
- 11′ impact-resistant windows and doors
- Two assigned parking spaces per unit
- Expansive exterior terraces (335-550 square feet)
- Decorator concierge for finishes