Address: 1100 S Miami Ave Miami, FL 33130
Price range: $225,900 – $550,000
Developer: The Related Group
Refined city living reaches its absolute highest level at Millecento Residences.
Within the 42-story tower, 382 residences offer an unquestionably rich array of urban amenities and unparalleled access to the best of Brickell.
Exotic woods, lustrous Italian leathers, and state-of-the-art technology creates an exceptional experience of quality and style. From an upscale ground retail 20′ tall space linning South Miami Ave. to limited-edition original art and vintage automobile prints, sculptures and masterpieces that adorn common areas and hallways; to a newly-designed fitness oasis and spa. Enjoy the rooftop Cielo Room – a residents lounge alongside the infinity pool and private cabanas; to the cinema screening room, residents party room, billiards room, and the CitiClub bar and lounge, every detail has been hand-selected by Carlos Ott and Pinifarina.
With its captivating architectural design, Millecento is destined to become an inspiring new addition to the Miami city skyline. It’s located in the heart of the prestigious Brickell downtown district, an upscale community home to some of the world’s most luxurious and stylish condominiums, apartments, offices, shops, restaurants, nightclubs, and more.
BUILDING FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Located in the heart of Brickell, Miami’s vibrant financial district, steps away from the hub of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues of Mary Brickell Village and the upcoming Brickell CitiCentre
- Sophisticated interior design by legendary Italian luxury design firm of Pininfarina; celebrated for the exquisite lines of Maserati, Ferrari and Rolls Royce
- Extraordinary architectural design inspired by internationally acclaimed Carlos Ott
- Urban lifestyle comforts planned for the street level retail spaces, a bookstore and other specialty shops
- Elegant double volume entrance lobby exquisitely appointed with sleek Italian furniture and finishes
- Elevated 9th floor level resort amenities deck fully loaded with a heated pool and spa and beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Elegant Club Cittá bar and lounge with stunning city views, billiards, catering kitchen and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio theatre overlooking the pool deck resort area
- Health spa with men and women’s steam and sauna facilities
- Private screening room with state of the art audio visual equipment and theater-style seating
- High-speed internet access in all public spaces
- Exclusive 43rd floor Cielo Room amenities deck with private cabanas and infinity pool overlooking dramatic views of Biscayne Bay and the city skyline
- Access to the exclusive Club Mare on neighboring Key Biscayne; a private beach-front paradise to pair with Millecento’s ultimate urban enclave
- High-speed elevators
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces
- Exclusive concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking and secured parking garage
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
- A premium selection of contemporary Italian cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/freezer, glass cooktop/stove, built-in oven, multi-cycle whisper quiet dishwasher and built in microwave with integrated vent hood
- Double stainless steel under mount sink, with single- lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer
- Imported stone counter tops with convenient breakfast bar in most residences
- Imported designer porcelain tile floors.
- Italian cabinetry with exceptional detailing
- Imported stone counter tops
- Full size vanity mirrors with designer lighting
- Floors and wet walls clad in imported designer porcelain tile
- Designer bathroom fixtures and accessories
- Spacious soaking tub and glass enclosed shower