Address: 1201 20th St.
City: Miami Beach
Price range: $500,000 – $2,000,000
Developer: SMG Management
Architect: Kobi Karp
Unit Size: 500 Sq. Ft. – 1,200 Sq. Ft.
Palau at Sunset Harbour is one of the the latest upcoming projects that will become an exclusive luxury condominium, featuring 45 waterfront residences right in the heart of South Beach. The condo was designed by internationally acclaimed architect, Kobi Karp. There will be one, two and three bedroom residences with large closet spaces and oversized balconies.
Palau Sunset Harbour is expected to be completed in 2014. The building is situated just steps away from bustling Lincoln Road, top restaurants, renowned shopping districts and exquisite beaches of South Beach.
- Great location
- One, two, and three-bedroom residences with generous indoor and outdoor living space
- Floor-to-ceiling, energy-efficient and impact-resistant sliding glass doors
- Spacious oversized balconies
- Smart home-ready technology
- Spa bathroom and steam rooms finished with exotic stone
- Spacious walk-in closets
- State-of-the-art designer kitchen and European cabinetry featuring professional top-of-the-line appliances
- Penthouse residences with private rooftop terrace
- More than 320 linear feet of private bay front
- Valet parking with an indoor pick-up/ drop-off station
- Secret garden atrium designed by Raymond Jungles
- Waterfront promenade with reflection seating areas
- Floating glass fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and beautiful secret garden views
- Rooftop swimming pool and sun deck with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and South Beach
- Full Service concierge
- Media and library room
- Bicycle racks and storage space
- Elegantly-appointed lobby
- Private boat slips available for purchase