Property ID : Mayfield Espiritu Santo
For Rent, For Sale - Condominiums
- Year Built: 2004
- Number of Floors: 34
- Number of units: 1,116
- Sq. Ft. range: 481 Sq. Ft. – 2,841 Sq. Ft.
- Beds: 1-3
- Baths: 1-3
Espirito Santo Plaza is a glimmering 36-story tower with a steel and glass exterior. It was designed by the architectural firm of Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC (KPF) and was completed in 2004. Espirito Santo on Brickell is occupied by Conrad Hotel, Hilton Hotel’s luxury brand, and residential units, while the North American headquarters of the Espírito Santo Bank occupies the remaining 300,000 square feet of “A” class office space. The Building is located in the heart of Miami’s international financial district, Brickell Ave. The architectural design welcomes visitors with a dramatic 36 story concave figural arch, which loosely resembles the Saint Louis Arch and beautifully symbolizes the gateway to Latin America.
Espirito Santo Condo Amenities:
- Espirito Santo Plaza is 36 stories tall and features a steel and glass exterior.
- The 121 luxury condominium residences, which occupy the top ten floors of the building.
- A fitness club below the sky lobby with well-equipped exercise rooms.
- Swimming pool, whirlpool, sundeck and two tennis courts, are located on top of the building’s parking garage.
- A luxurious 11-story Atrium Sky Lobby with stunning interior
- Public MetroMover transportation for Metrorail and the rail system is located near Brickell Avenue.
- 24-hr Security, Concierge and valet parking
- On-site Restaurant