Property ID : Solimar
For Rent, For Sale - Condominiums
- $755,000MLS: A10149024Price: 755,000Bedrooms: 2Baths: 2.5Complex name: SOLIMARLive area: 1260
- $2,100,000MLS: A10176127Price: 2,100,000Bedrooms: 3Baths: 3.5Complex name: SOLIMARLive area: 2750
- $1,148,500MLS: A10294065Price: 1,148,500Bedrooms: 2Baths: 2.5Complex name: Solimar CondominiumLive area: 1740
- $975,000MLS: A10307607Price: 975,000Bedrooms: 2Baths: 2.5Complex name: Solimar CondominiumLive area: 1980
- $719,000MLS: A10125956Price: 719,000Bedrooms: 2Baths: 2Complex name: SolimarLive area: 1260
- $460,000MLS: A10297727Price: 460,000Bedrooms: 2Baths: 2Complex name: SolimarLive area: 1036
- $2,800,000MLS: A10093750Price: 2,800,000Bedrooms: 3Baths: 3.5Complex name: SOLIMAR CONDOLive area: 2750
- $8,300,000MLS: A10148254Price: 8,300,000Bedrooms: 6Baths: 6Complex name: SolimarLive area: 6882
- $1,750,000MLS: A10167074Price: 1,750,000Bedrooms: 3Baths: 2.5Complex name: SOLIMARLive area: 2210
- $1,075,000MLS: A10206789Price: 1,075,000Bedrooms: 2Baths: 2.5Complex name: SOLIMAR CONDOLive area: 1980
- $1,170,000MLS: A10224690Price: 1,170,000Bedrooms: 2Baths: 2.5Complex name: SOLIMAR CONDOLive area: 1980
- $1,150,000MLS: A10230829Price: 1,150,000Bedrooms: 3Baths: 3Complex name: Solimar South TowerLive area: 1650
- $515,000MLS: A10244112Price: 515,000Bedrooms: 2Baths: 2Complex name: SolimarLive area: 1036
Standing along famed Collins Avenue, two towers that comprise Solimar are situated in the heart of a tranquil community of Surfside, directly across the street from the renowned Bal Harbour Shops. The area is famous for a variety of dining and entertainment venues. Cafes, bars, continental bistros are everywhere you go. The world class shopping is just around the corner. Approximately 100 stores, shops and boutiques offer a number of the world’s famous brands. It’s a shopping paradise. What’s more, the Aventura Mall widely famous for the best discount prices is just a short drive to the north. If you want to have a good time, South Beach is always ready to offer you a mind blowing night life. For the art lovers, northwards at the lovely city of Fort Lauderdale, there’s a number of interesting cultural performances, amazing galleries, museum exhibitions, while Miami and Miami Beach have some of the finest symphony, opera, ballet and theater companies in the nation. If you’re a sport fan, there’s plenty of action going on. Sporting arenas showcasing South Florida’s football, baseball, ice hockey and basketball teams are within a half hour’s drive from the building.
Solimar towers offer gorgeous panoramic views of the Atlantic ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and city skyline. Each 12-story tower features 110 private residences and ten different floor plans ranging in size from 1,690 sqft to 3,272 sqft. Each suite offers nine foot ceilings while penthouse suites have soaring ten foot ceilings. Each residence features smooth ceilings, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, expansive outdoor terraces perfect for taking delight in the beachside beauty, spacious walk-in closets in master suites, pre-wired telephone, alarm and cable TV outlets, ultramodern fire, security and medical alarm systems, individual HVAC system. Solimar kitchens offer subzero refrigerators, granite counter tops, ultramodern appliances. It’s a delight to prepare meals while dining is a pure pleasure. Master suites include imported marble flooring, Roman tubs, custom cabinetry, Kohler fixtures, separate powder rooms that feature a variety of awesome amenities and features such as classic pedestal sinks and designer fixtures.
Solimar buildings feature a large heated swimming pool with first class poolside services, outdoor whirlpool spa, two beautifully decorated game rooms, social room perfect for entertaining, fitness center equipped with modern cardiovascular and strength training equipment, lounge with large screen television, board room for private business meetings. Want to throw a big party? Solimar’s ballroom with complete kitchen and bar facilities is a perfect place. Elegant architectural treatments with a gorgeous tropical Mediterranean feel create a majestic Floridian atmosphere. Solimar offers more than 400 feet of magnificent ocean frontage, two fantastic entrance lobbies with classical decor that includes marble floors, oriental rugs, sparkling crystal chandeliers and beautiful antique furnishings, majestic entrance plaza with a beautiful cascading waterfall and lush tropical landscaping, valet parking station, high speed elevators with computerized key technology access to private entry foyers, private storage areas for each individual residence, 24-hour manned security station. A variety of first class amenities is truly fantastic. What’s more, private interior courtyard features European inspired gardens with a cascading fountain and classic architectural design features such as keystone columns and graceful pedestal planters. It’s a man made paradise masterfully designed especially for you. It’s a place to call home!