Address: 9365 Collins Avenue, 33154
Price range: $4,600,000
Developer: Chateau Group
The elite Chateau Ocean will be 12 stories tall and will offer 58 luxury condominium residencies and three penthouse homes.
The completion of this luxury condominium is scheduled for the early summer of 2016. Chateau Ocean will perfectly fit into the overall architectural concept of the prestigious Surfside area and will be located right on the Atlantic Ocean on 94th. Street and Collins Avenue, a walking distance from the famous Mall of the Bal Harbour Shops, which is a favorite place for shopping for many Miami vacationers and Hollywood stars.
Glass balconies with a wave-shaped design and almost 10 ft. high floor-to-ceiling windows make the Chateau Ocean look like transparent sea surf and its five-star service will satisfy the needs of the most demanding guest.
The residencies vary from 3,300 sq.ft. – 11,000 sq.ft. in a standard layout and are offered with two, three, four or five bedrooms, however Chateau Ocean offers an opportunity to change design of the residence according to the customer’s preference providing the deposit of $ 500,000 is put down and the project is still under construction.
Chateau Ocean will offer to its residents and guests an exclusive access to its private beach, a restaurant, a wine cellar with a pool table, a movie theater and even more.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS AND AMENITIES OF THE CHATEAU OCEAN:
- 300 ft private beach
- 12 floors
- 60 exclusive residencies
- Residencies from 3,300 sq. ft. – 11,000 sq. ft.
- Private elevators (6 elevators located in the lobby)
- Three penthouses with private swimming pools
- Five-star concierge services and five-star amenities
- Summer kitchen in every residence located in the corner of the building
- Two parking spaces for each apartment
- 24-hour valet parking service
- Private beach access, pool side bar and restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining areas available for residents and their guests
- Designed by Arquitectonica
- Furnished by Fendi Casa