Address: 3201 Collins Ave, 33140
City: Miami Beach
Price range: $5,000,000 to $50,000,000
Developer: Tower 3315 LLC
Faena House is an extraordinary, 14-story oceanfront luxury condominium situated on the widest stretch of white sand in all of Miami Beach – bounded by the Atlantic Ocean to the east and Collins Avenue to the west.
Envisioned by Alan Faena and designed by internationally renowned architects Foster+Partners, Faena House is a vision of true indoor/outdoor living – ingeniously designed and engineered, and meticulously constructed to exist in perfect harmony with its oceanfront setting. Breakthrough architectural advances allow panoramic views from ocean to bay with glass walls that open extraordinarily wide to virtually eliminate a division between indoors and out.
Faena House is the first element of Faena District, which is destined to become a new paradigm of the fine art of living. Alan Faena, curator of Buenos Aires’ most successful urban neighborhood and cultural center, has assembled an all-star team of collaborators—from architects and engineers to curators and chefs—in order to create Faena District. This thoughtfully conceived and executed new neighborhood is a private enclave that will be an international nexus for cultural activity and leisure.
FAENA HOUSE BUILDING FEATURES
- Architecture and interiors designed by Foster+Partners
- Porte-cochère entrance with travertine paved drive
- Dramatic 27’ triple height lobby defined by polished black concrete fin walls
- Floor-to-ceiling window wall systems with wide, custom designed and engineered sliding panels
- Lobby walls in polished architectural concrete with blackened steel finish on all lobby doors
- Tranquil pools through the lobby area into the surrounding landscape
- Lobby and elevator flooring in polished stone
- Three passenger elevators with interiors in Bendheim glass and Japanese silk paper running at 500 feet per minute
- Dedicated service elevator running at 350 feet per minute
FAENA HOUSE RESIDENCES
Faena House offers one to five bedroom fully finished residences with sleek and impeccably detailed interiors, fixtures and appliances – designed or selected by Foster+Partners. Each home features a majestic outdoor living terrace that wraps around its interior, known in Argentina as an “Alero.” Custom designed by Foster+Partners and engineered by Permasteelisa, the Aleros dissolve the boundary between inside and outside through floor-to-ceiling window wall and sliding door systems, opening as wide as 12.6 feet in some residences. Foster+Partners collaborated with Molteni & C on custom kitchens and Permasteelisa on custom bathrooms to create a distinctive and unparalleled design. Three one-of-a-kind penthouses crown this magnificent building, with a full floor penthouse offering a private interior elevator and outdoor pool.
FAENA HOUSE INTERIOR FEATURES
- Atlantic Ocean, bay and city panoramas through floor-to-ceiling glass
- Private or semi-private elevator vestibules
- Service entrances in 2 to 5 bedroom homes
- 10’6″ Ceiling Heights, 11′ or 13′ in Penthouses
- Entry foyers with stone flooring and teak entry doors
- Master bathrooms with double sink vanities, separate bathtubs and glass showers
- Morning Kitchens in master bedrooms of all penthouses
- Laundry Rooms with full sized side-by-side washer and dryers in most residences
- Choice of flooring: White Venetian Terrazzo or 8″ Light White Oak
- Fan coil system with multiple zones to maintain better temperature and humidity control
- Integrated motorized blinds in dual tone fabric throughout residences
- Trapex door handles designed by Foster+Partners
- Trufig flush-mounted electric fixtures
- Optional Staff Quarters
Interiors range from 1,307 to 4,730 sq ft (121.4 to 439.4 sq m)
Aleros range from 420 to 1,516 sq ft (39.0 to 140.8 sq m)
Half floor Penthouses range from 4,243 to 6,399 sq ft (394.2 to 594.5 sq m)
Half floor Aleros range from 2,727 to 3,887 sq ft (253 to 361 sq m)
Total Living: 18,253 sq ft (1695.8 sq m)
Indoor: 8,273 sq ft (768.6 sq m)
Alero: 7,299 sq ft (678.1 sq m)
Private Rooftop with pool: 2,681 sq ft (249.1 sq m)
FAENA HOUSE EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES, SERVICES AND ACCESS
Faena House owners will enjoy exclusive access to thoughtfully conceived, exceptionally realized and carefully managed amenities. An impeccably trained, multilingual staff and private residents’ concierge will look to daily needs and special requests with enthusiasm, expertise and resourcefulness. Faena House owners will also enjoy preferred status and access to all hotel services provided by the highly-anticipated hotel Faena Grand Saxony located next door, as well as all cultural offerings of the district.
- 24-hour Doorman, valet and five-star concierge services
- 24-hour security surveillance
- Secure private underground parking with valet service
- In-house Spa with separate men’s and women’s sauna and steam room, dressing rooms, showers and bathrooms
- In-house fitness center with direct ocean views, timber flooring and best-in-class fitness equipment by TechnoGym
- In-house Lounge and Children’s Playroom
- Attended private residential Beach Club (with cabana service)
- Landscaped Pool and Children’s Pool
- Outdoor spaces landscaped to provide delightful common areas as well as more intimate spaces
FAENA HOUSE SECURITY AND TECHNOLOGY
Faena House has incorporated Smart Building Technology and custom mobile applications to improve the security and overall living experience of all residents. Networking infrastructure is engineered to provide ultra high-speed internet access through a wireless canopy that covers the entire property.
Faena House residences are equipped with Crestron TPMC-V15 with 15” in-wall touch screens installed in kitchens that allow residents to interact with all of the services. It also provides a control point to operate lighting, thermostats, motorized shades and act as a portal to the Techcierge system and provide a release for the biometric fingerprint readers. The system also provides onsite amenities integration through access to online services and custom applications. Creston also allows owners to manipulate controls from their iPad, iPhone or Android devices, whether in the unit or away.
Faena House residents will be Founding Members of Faena Club, a community which will provide exclusive privileges and unique opportunities to its members, both in the Faena District, and around the world. Those accustomed to the highest level of luxurious service and personal access will be pleased to find it provided here, enriched by the South American flair and spirit that is essential to Faena.
Faena Club is an active cultural resource, drawing on extraordinary talents and distinguished individuals and organizations from around the world to provide a calendar of unique experiences across a broad realm of creative endeavors. Members will enjoy access to The Faena Arts Center which will serve as a magnet for the world’s leading filmmakers, dramatists, artists and writers. Faena Club will host special pre-release screenings, concerts, lectures and conversations. Members will have preferred seating at musical and theatrical performances. Children will enjoy a full program of their own, both entertaining and enriching.