Address: 120 Ocean Drive Miami Beach, 33139
City: Miami Beach
Price range: $7,900,000 – $35,000,000
Developer: Terra Group
True luxury in its essence and form is coming to the prestigious South of Fifth neighborhood in South Beach – the architectural wonder called Glass is arriving. Developed by Miami-based Terra Group and designed by a highly regarded Miami architect Rene Gonzalez the new 18-story luxury condominium offers only ten extraordinary residences with spectacular 360-degree ocean and city views.
The glass enclosed tower integrates the indoors and outdoors, highlighting the natural landscape of sand, sea and sky, while retaining the essence of place through its architectural design, its materials, surface textures and tonal color. The high-rise dematerializes as it rises, with its exterior almost entirely disappearing into the atmosphere due its compositional use of fritted, patterned glass. In daylight, its mirrored walls reflect the beach, ocean and the ever-changing sky. At night, the seamless glass balconies emulate the stars in the night sky.
Meanwhile, inside the building, the elevator contains an interactive installation, designed by artist Ivan Toth Depeña with architect, Rene Gonzalez), which mimics the transition from water to sky. Elsewhere, the building’s mirrored walls at each entry reflect the spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Each foyer contains a custom ceiling combining a latex surface and a programmable lighting system designed to evoke the star-lit canopy of both urban and rural skies.
Sky, sand, and sea are the backdrop for South of Fifth’s unique melding of the natural world and urbanity. The beach, marina, park, and port are magnets for spending time outdoors. The location, just blocks from the heart of South Beach and the Art Deco District, makes for easy access to Miami Beach’s rich cultural offerings. Museums, the symphony, ballet, the world-class shopping on and around Lincoln Road, art galleries, cinemas, and award-winning restaurants…it’s hard to imagine a better place.
Glass will have all the amenities of a high-end condominium, with unit prices averaging $8 million to $9 million and a three-story penthouse with a $35 million price tag. Prices will average about $2,500 per square foot.
- Open-floor layouts with two, three and four bedrooms
- 2-bedroom option on floors 6-7 with just under 2000 SF of interior space and additional 2000 SF of exterior
- 3- and 4-bedroom option on floors 8-15 with 3,400 SF of interior space and over 2,000 SF of exterior space
- All residences have 360 degree uninterrupted views
- 11’ ceilings in all residences
- Seamless glass wrap around balconies
- 100-foot long glass windows with eight-foot deep terraces
- Fully built out residences with flooring, kitchens, baths, closets, lighting and pre-wired for the most advanced AV equipment
- Natural stone, marble, tile and wood flooring
- Stone kitchen
- Scotsman ice machines
- Subzero Fridge freezer & wine cooler
- Gaggenau coffee machine, wall oven, microwave, induction cooktop & dishwasher
- Bathrooms feature Duravit tub; Toto toilets; Vola shower head, tub faucet, tub mixer shower controls basin mixer; Hansgrohe showerhead
- Electrolux washers and dryers
- Full service boutique building
- Magnificent two-story lobby
- 3rd and 4th level parking accessed by vehicles in a high-speed elevator
- 24-hour security and valet
- 5th floor pool mezzanine and spa covered by a two-story pavilion
- Pool services
- Full service gym
- Private beach club with seating and lounging ares
- BBQ area, bar and gardens by Raymond Jungle
- Estate manager on site
- Housekeeping and maintenance