Address: 7000 Fisher Island Drive, FL 33109
City: Fisher Island
Price range: From: $5,000,000.00 To: $33,000,000.00
On Fisher Island, one of South Florida’s most exclusive islands, lies a luxury condominium built to suit celebrities, high-profile figures and even royalty. Palazzo del Sol beautiful Spanish-style architecture, spacious balconies, amazing amenities and stylish features make it one of the nicest places to live on Fisher Island. Palazzo del Sol has a superb location right on the water with beautiful views of Downtown Miami, Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach.
Palazzo del Sol’s Fisher Island location is the main appeal of living in Palazzo del Sol. It is near a hotel resort, the Spa Internazionale, the marina and yacht club, a nine-hole championship golf course and the Fisher Island gourmet market. Palazzo del Sol on Fisher Island has the following residential features and amenities.
- Flow-through floorplans
- European designed kitchens
- Italian cabinetry with designer hardware
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Side by side refrigerator
- Ten foot ceilings
- Cook top, microwave, under-counter oven and dishwasher
- Open kitchens with views of the sea
- European marble floors and finishes throughout
- Master suite with his and hers walk-in wardrobes
- Marble vanity tops
- State-of-the-art bathroom fixtures
- Oversized balcony with fabulous views
- The Fisher Island Hotel & Resort
- The Spa
- The Marina & Yachting Center
- Tennis Center
- Nine-hole championship golf course
- Eight exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants.
- Gourmet market
- Pristine beaches over a mile and a half long.
- The Fisher Island Day School
- An on-island fire & emergency station and post office.
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24 hours a day.